Thursday, October 30, 2014

Yesterday's Tomorrow

    We've been focusing on perspective in out drawing class for the last couple weeks now and this time we were working on two-point perspective. So we weren't staring straight at everything this time, the objects we drew mostly receded into two different vanishing points.

    I was having trouble trying to figure our where the longer orthogonal lines should recede to as they were off of our page/outside of our picture plane, but I'll just keep an eye on it. I had started one in the student commons and realized I had spent too much time on something that ended up creating a problem. So the one I've got here is a little less developed than I'd have liked since it was a bit rushed.


[Cody's two-point perspective drawing]

    I also had Digital Imaging today, and I got some work done on my crustaceous themed environment concepts, but I forgot to save them as a file type that's compatible with my software at home, so I'll have to fix that tomorrow.

    I've got half of my costume done/repaired. So tomorrow I'll be half of the Master Chief. I'll get some good pictures finally if I can. Then I've got to finish him up for the 11th, when Halo: the Master Chief Collection comes out.

-Cody

[Allison's two-point perspective drawing]

    I've done this before, and it comes pretty easy to me, so I was happy with the results of my drawing. I feel better about this drawing class now because, I re-worked my homework assignment, and brought my grade up to a B+[on the homework].

    I am a terrible sewer... seamstress... Tomorrow is Halloween, and I'm trying to sew my own costume.

-Allison

"So what I told you was true, from a certain point of view." -ObiWan Kenobi

No comments:

Post a Comment