Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Slow Clap, a Not-So-Serious-About-Art Post.

    Today I dropped my drawing board in class, making a loud noise.
    Then everyone started a slow clap.
    My whole class... clapping sarcastically at my clumsiness.

    This is definitely the right school to go to.

    I apologize for not writing much on the blog. I have nothing to write when I'm very busy. We are still drawing ellipses, painting still lives, and adding clay to toilet floats. Today I kinda started a puzzle in the common ( a room where people hangout) and other people in the school finished it when they had time. It was a wizard, and he looks like Dumbledore.

 
[the puzzle]

    It's funny because the puzzle had a missing piece as well...Yet I grabbed this from Google. 
This puzzle is actually a painting done by a man named Adrian Chesterman, If the puzzle pieces distract you from seeing the glory that is this jigsaw puzzle here is the original painting.


[painting by Adrian Chesterman]

     I also picked up more hours working at the New London store, setting up the schedule and paychecks for people like Cody. I'm happy I have an income again, even if it is very little. It's better than my job calling me every week saying it's too slow to pay for me to work. I enjoy it, but I will soon feel closed off from social interaction because the room has no windows and I'm the only one there for a while. I'll have to learn some songs to sing...

     Other notes, I seem to have injured my heel. I was doing some intense dancing for a video I made spontaneously. Its a bitter sweet thing, lots of people love the video, but the pain makes me regret it. At least I regret going so hardcore. It took me three takes before I decided to use one of them. If you would like to watch that. Here it is [Don't judge me]


-Allison



1 comment:

  1. That was interesting .... I think your horse's ...., I mean head needs a facelift! Congrats on the payraise, now Cody has a Sugar Momma, yeah! JK

    Yous guys keep up the good work ... now go do your homework. My 10 week session of classes is over Monday and I have a whole 10 days off til I start another two classes .....yippie!!!!!!

    Later,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete