Thursday, September 25, 2014

We've Already Been Introduced...

    So one of the classes I'm taking this semester is called "Introduction to Digital Imaging". Which in short is an intro to  the program Adobe Photoshop. Which in case you don't know for some reason is a photo manipulation program, that can and is used for so much more.

    So for our first three sessions we were pretty much "assigned" to work on whatever we wanted to using the tools we knew, and a few that our instructor taught us. So I worked on a few fun photobashes for them.

 [Cookin' With Pope]

[Shark Ship]

[Dino Warfare]

    We were pretty much given no assignment, and just expected to produce something by the end of the class/week. I was hoping for a little bit more instruction, but the more I go through school/college/life the more I realize that I'm just going to have to dig through the resources I have access to, and push myself.

    I'm getting to a point where I see all the other "kids" around me and see that they aren't dedicated or even sure what they want to do with their art. I do though, and I need to push myself harder if I expect to get anything done/get anywhere anytime quick after school.

-Cody

"That's dedication Holmes" -Bungie[among others] 



1 comment:

  1. Wow .... that's a big update! Cody your skull looks awesome, is it going to be kilned and painted skin color? I do like your photos you manipulated .... reminds me of Bigfoot pics, he's real you know?

    That boot does look real, good job! I can see where the pot bottom could be difficult ... I did a pot bottom too, it's legal out here.

    You guys are doing great! Keep at it .... Love you.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete