Monday, September 8, 2014

A Dino A Day... #1

    So our Monday isn't completely without a post, I've come up with an idea to keep myself drawing everyday outside of my required school based work. Starting today I'm going to do a different dinosaur sketch/drawing/painting/something everyday for a week here. If I can do that, I'll try to stick to it for a month, then maybe even longer.

    No guarantee it'll be a different species of dinosaur everyday, but I'll try to mix it up, and work on more interesting/dynamic poses for them. To start out the week, here's something in a nearly static pose[against what I just said I know].

[Carnotaurus sketch]

    Just something quick while I was watching Disney's "Dinosaur"[on VHS] not the most accurate dinosaur movie, but it's pretty fun.

-Cody

"A dino a day, keeps the mammals away." -No One 


2 comments:

  1. Dino a day, huh? That's a lofty goal! I saw the sculpture yous guys were doing .... is that his eyes? Couldn't tell from the pix, I saw Allison doing the lips ...
    Trying to keep up w yous guys here ... got some homework to do now.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, is that a scavenger there like T-Rex? lol

    ReplyDelete