Friday, November 21, 2014

Speeding On By

    As we near the end of the semester I'm realizing just how fast my first semester at Lyme has been. We have about three weeks of classes left, and I have a lot more to do before it's up. I have a drawing to refine for homework, an interior painting similar to the one I'm working on in class, another project for intro to digital, and I'd like to round up some work to put into the Holiday Art Show to try to sell. 

    This is a concept that I got together for my last assignment for intro to digital. I like the idea, but I have a hard time working with the computers at school. I'd much rather use my set up here, my computer is much better at running photoshop, and my tablet is more familiar to me. 

[racing bike concept]

    I figured I'd share it anyways, I may come back to it myself once I have some more time to work for myself over the month that is break. I have a lot of stuff to get done then as well.

-Cody


1 comment: