Sunday, July 12, 2015

Final Render

    Friday was the last day of the Zbrush/digital sculpture class that I was assisting with. I learned a lot over the course of the week, helping out where I could mostly with technical things. I think the model turned out alright for my first try. A lot of the time spent was struggling to learn the interface, I have a basic understanding of sculpture, but Zbrush is a completely different tool set than my loop tools and carving knives. 


[rhino beetle sculpt day 4]

    There are a few things I can see that I need to work on, the structure of the rhino's head underneath could be a little more realistic. It looks pretty close to my design, but I feel like his skull is a little oddly shaped to me. I would rework his eyelids and the cavity around his eyes as well. I do like the mandibles and the transition from the muzzle area to it's skin. 


[rhino beetle sculpt day 5 final render]

Not too much else today, but tomorrow I start with monitoring the next class. Animation.

-Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment