Sunday, October 2, 2016

Week 5 - Painting with Technology

    As an Illustration Major I'm doing a lot of work, so that when I'm done I can get some work of my own. For my Senior Portfolio class I'm working on a "full page illustration" to accompany an interview with science fiction author Alexander Weinstein. I get a feeling that his work is about technology's ability to empower and weaken us as we rely on it.



    After thumbnails I came to this sketch. Then I shot reference and photoshopped them together to create this.



    Now I've started to work on the final sketch/painting which is due this coming Thursday. I like where it's hedaed, the hard part for me is finishing and cleaning up.



    This is just one assignment for my class, I'm doing a lot on my own for my senior project, I'll try to share some more work soon if I can find time.

-Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment